You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here Are 7 Beginner Tips for Fitness & Workouts
1. Every person is different. Get a program that will best suit you and that works for you. You may have surgical history where a program or workout routine may not be suited for you. If you're just starting out, it's a good idea to have a qualified trainer for the first few weeks to make sure that a fitness program will not hurt you. If a fitness program is not for you, it will only be a major cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set realistic targets! This is a marathon, not a sprint. Make sure that goals you set in a period of time are achievable and realistic. The target should be practical and not give you false hopes. It is important to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. Once your target has been reached, then you can set a new goal and timeline that is realistic.
3. Focus on exercises that work on the parts of your body where muscles are. The main reason is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories and you decrease also fat in your body, it's a win-win. Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended and have been an age proven way to keep your muscles healthy and long lasting. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body for you over time. Compound exercises are one of the most effective ways to build muscle and one of the fastest.
4. Be systematic and keep a log. To see the best results your muscles should continue working hard over time. Repeating the same sets of exercises with the same weight without getting your muscles to work hard will not give satisfactory results. If possible, record your daily workouts and check progression based on your previous entries, it doesn't matter if you use an App or a notebook. A daily log will motivate you more since you are able to track how far you have gone, and also is a nice hard copy of your own personal journey!
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to do every repetition as slow and controlled as possible. The more control, the harder your muscles will work and you will see better results. The harder your muscles work, the stronger they get.
6. Be flexible, stretch often, and change up exercises often. Every exercise program should have a variety of workouts. You can change your exercises and goals every month to keep you motivated, and having fun. Doing this will help you prevent becoming bored and stale in your workouts..
7. Stay Motivated! An amazing way to stay motivated is a workout partner! Partners allow a healthy competition and a great way to bond with friends or relatives. Having a workout partner is also a great way to stay on track and keep each other on target for your goals.
The last effective tip are supplements! If you want to boost the effectiveness of your workouts, there are plenty of effective supplements on the market such as BCAA's, vitamins.
Not all workouts are suitable for you, and that's okay. There is no workout that works for everyone. Keep yourself motivated and work harder everyday and you will see results.
You have no items in wishlist.